* DM FFXI April 6, 2010 Posted by Mysticales|
Yea Im still around, looking somehow how to add more stories and fun to the site. I have alot of pics to upload and so. I also still want to make a macro database to the site. =)
* FFXIV Beta! WOOT! December 22, 2009 Posted by Mysticales
http://entry.ffxiv.com/ Time to sign up and lets play! I am excited and hopefully we can be selected to play! =D
* Yekyaa's FFXI ME! Release v2 (2.07.13.06) July 12, 2006 Posted by Yekyaa
File Version (2.07.16.06) - If you aren't downloading it from here, VirusScan it.
Matter of fact, virus-scan it anyway.
It's out, it's ready, I need bug reports from all.
This is an Offline Macro Editor for FFXI.
- Includes CATEGORIZED Tab-Completion of Auto-Translate Phrases.
- Drag & Drop Interface for pretty much everything.
- Context Sensitive menus when Right-Clicking on a Node.
- Ability To Create a New Macro File, along with Folders
- Templates Folder now supported. Create a new file with
whatever name that you want, and then Drag & Drop while
holding the Ctrl Key (copy) from macro file to macro file,
or you can do Ctrl/Alt bars, or even specific macros to
tailor make your own Macro out of old macros.
- Convenient visual notification of modified macro files so
you know if you need to save, and if you try to exit without
saving, it'll even be sure to ask if you want to do so.
- Up/Down Arrows are used to move between the Textboxes for
name/line entry. (similar to FFXI)
- Using the Tab key will automatically select a word/phrase
for searching depending upon location and even recognizes
if you have a phrase/word partially highlighted.
- The "Macro File needs saving" routine checks if it's been
modified by typing, swapping or copying, and also knows if
you've already re-loaded without saving changes. It doesn't
check if you type a letter and backspace it. Too much trouble
to code for too little gain.
- If you select the first letter of a word, up to and including
everything but the last letter and hit Tab, it will automatically
search for that which has been selected. This is as intended
because the routine only recognizes words/phrases to the LEFT of
where the cursor/caret is (to make it similar to FFXI Tab-Completion
- In certain cases (unknown what may cause it, but it's rare) the UI
regarding Node Selection and using Buttons to select a file/folder
will respond, but will not show a Macro. If you need to save, you
should still be able to right-click a node or just hit exit and
Save any changes you want and then Reload, everything will act
normally again. I need reports of exactly in what cases, what you
were doing, which macro set was selected etc, in order to pinpoint
- When creating a New Folder to save new macros too, be sure to Save
a Macro File in that folder if you want to be able to view it later.
I don't handle folders that have 0 Macro Files in them. If this is
a problem for you, simply Open the Main Folder and/or the Templates
Folder and just drag a copy of a file into the Empty Folder and
- I can't think of anything else at the moment.
See main post for download link.
* FFXI_ME v2 BETA Open Now... Bug Reports Please. July 1, 2006 Posted by Yekyaa
Get it Now!
Please send Bug Reports to email@example.com
Feel free to scan them if you don't trust it ^^
* Moved FFXI ME! May 29, 2006 Posted by Mysticales
Hey all, Yekyaa's FFXI ME macro editor has moved to
http://ffxime.darkmystics.com to be abit more isolated for now with seperate news section and info. This way it doesnt mix in with the guild news etc. =)
* Nope not dead, just lazy! May 5, 2006 Posted by Mysticales
Lol. Anyways, was more lazy since it wasnt much going on around here except for ideas and un-uploaded screenshots to show. However, that is soon going to change. =D
Upcoming, new Adventuring NPC stories! Personal experiances with my NPC buddy for your enjoyment as well as Taruuns and Alexarus soon to come. =D
Also thinking of doing a skit for a Chaotic Neutral WHM..
Anyways, wanna help out? Have ideas? Let me know! =D
As always, our freshly installed forums are open to everyone. =)
* Update: January 25, 2006 Posted by Mysticales
Ok so I am bad at adding new pictures lol. Bit of laziness on my part due to working alot at work. Need to upload them asap so you can see some of the fun we have here.
Anyways, a welcome to new members here in the LS. Would like to remind you to post in the forums to say hi, link up etc. =) Taruun and I will do our best to try to get some more things going. =)
Now if I get some time out of work to process all these screen captures I take of the LS.. and post it, I will be happy. =D
* FFXI Section work in progress! May 13, 2005 Posted by Mysticales
Hey all, just working abit on the FFXI section of DM, So stay tuned. =)